Performance Art













This is my performance art piece. The message I wanted to send with this is that creativity is in everyone even if they don't think so and we should embrace it more. Many people during their normal week day wouldn't ever think about painting. Painting for me is very therapeutic and relaxing, it lets me get my emotions out on to something physical. I actually had a lot of fun during this experience, so many different people contributed for the end result it was pretty amazing. I even had people asking me if I would be back next week, saying we need more people doing things like this.

Comments

  1. I love what you did! The final piece looks super cool especially knowing that a lot of people contributed to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the final art piece it looks beautiful! This is such a cool idea to get people involved. Also I agree that creativity is in everyone and should be more accessible to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Opt Illusion Hands

Performance Artists