Camera Obscura



These were my results for my own created camera obscura, originally being used by Abelardo Morell. I used my roommates empty room and just used black trash bags to block out the light. 
Once I cut the hole in the wall I was surprised that although more subtle than I expected the images were projected on the walls. It was defiantly easier to see the images through the camera on my phone. 



This is the view that was projected, outside my building, other buildings, cars, parking lot. 
 I really liked the end result I wish I could of kept it up to look at at other times of the day but I had to take it down. I would defiantly try it again though at other locations, it was so much simpler than I thought and really surprised me how technology works like that .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Performance Art

Opt Illusion Hands

Performance Artists